Burst ear drum - sensory nightmare

My ear drum burst last night - the most intense pain I have ever felt. I currently have very limited hearing in that ear and it is bleeding. I went to the doctor today so all is okay in theory but I am finding this an absolute sensory nightmare and it is reducing me to tears and the idea of my ear feeling like this for weeks is making me feel so upset. Does anyone have any recomendations to deal with this? I know it is quite niche. But the idea of continuing like this and working is making me feel really overwhelmed. 

Parents
  • It has to heal on it's own in due course.
    The problem is, our sense of balance is located in our ear-drums, so you might find Yourself un-balanced and dizzy on Your feet.
    The other issue is that if Someone is boring You it can no longer go in one ear and out the other. Astonished

• It has to heal on it's own in due course.
    The problem is, our sense of balance is located in our ear-drums, so you might find Yourself un-balanced and dizzy on Your feet.
    The other issue is that if Someone is boring You it can no longer go in one ear and out the other. Astonished

Children
No Data