Noise reduction earbuds/plugs

Hi, I work in a fairly busy and sometimes noisy environment. I often struggle with loud or high pitched sounds. 

I've been considering the likes of Loops etc. I'm basically looking for real world recommendations before I take the plunge.I need to be able to clearly hear conversations so basic plugs won't really be up to the job.

Thanks 

Parents
  • If you want to reduce the volume whilst hearing speech then loop engage are probably the best bet. You can also purchase an extra rubber ring to go into the middle if you want to reduce the volume level by an extra 5dB. If you’re not so worried about reducing the volume but want the sounds to be less grating then Flare Calmer plugs allow most sound into your ear but they direct it more smoothly through the ear canal. I am partially deaf so I probably am not the best person to give personal reviews on them as I can probably get a similar effect to a hearing person wearing either of these plugs just by not wearing my hearing aids. But I do find Loop ear plugs useful in very noisy places like bowling alleys

• If you want to reduce the volume whilst hearing speech then loop engage are probably the best bet. You can also purchase an extra rubber ring to go into the middle if you want to reduce the volume level by an extra 5dB. If you’re not so worried about reducing the volume but want the sounds to be less grating then Flare Calmer plugs allow most sound into your ear but they direct it more smoothly through the ear canal. I am partially deaf so I probably am not the best person to give personal reviews on them as I can probably get a similar effect to a hearing person wearing either of these plugs just by not wearing my hearing aids. But I do find Loop ear plugs useful in very noisy places like bowling alleys

Children
No Data