Eating the Same Meal each day

I can eat fish and rice seven nights a week and am just wondering if this is an autism thing? 

Is it comfort through repetition maybe?  ......(seems unlikely).

Do others here have similarly bad dietry habits?

Ben

Parents
  • So i have certain foods that literally make me want to scream or projectile on sight - extreme response i know. i too go through phases and can normally say "its too much to work out WHAT to cook...easier to skip the meal". then i turn to my food of the moment and just indulge in that - at the moment its jam tarts. previously lists of my faves = cheese and tuna toasted sandwiches, cold meatballs, beligan buns, mint aero...i could go on...mine tends to be in cycles and once i dont like it, i almost go off it completely and find something new and stick to that, until im 'bored' of it again. 

• Oh Bimmer Lady,  I'm with you on the mint aeros... ooh yes..... they come in four packs! 

How can one only eat one?

Ben

• hahahaha that was my problem = too expensive to buy individually, so I bought the multipacks and it seems a waste to just have 3 in a packet...they'll get lonely missing one of their friends = reunite them in my tummy!

• hahahaha that was my problem = too expensive to buy individually, so I bought the multipacks and it seems a waste to just have 3 in a packet...they'll get lonely missing one of their friends = reunite them in my tummy!

Children
No Data