Eating the Same Meal each day

I can eat fish and rice seven nights a week and am just wondering if this is an autism thing? 

Is it comfort through repetition maybe?  ......(seems unlikely).

Do others here have similarly bad dietry habits?

Ben

Parents
  • I think it is an autism thing. Personally I eat the same things for 2 reasons. Nobody ever gives me cooking lessons, so the things I can cook are limited, so I eat the same thing for a while and then when I get fed up with that I move onto something else. Otherwise I get fed up with everything all at the same time and I don't know what to eat. And because it saves time choosing when I buy food if I just buy the same food the majority of the time.

As far as I know I have a balanced, reasonably healthy diet. It's just not a varied diet.

• I think it is an autism thing. Personally I eat the same things for 2 reasons. Nobody ever gives me cooking lessons, so the things I can cook are limited, so I eat the same thing for a while and then when I get fed up with that I move onto something else. Otherwise I get fed up with everything all at the same time and I don't know what to eat. And because it saves time choosing when I buy food if I just buy the same food the majority of the time.

As far as I know I have a balanced, reasonably healthy diet. It's just not a varied diet.

Children
No Data