Eating the Same Meal each day

I can eat fish and rice seven nights a week and am just wondering if this is an autism thing? 

Is it comfort through repetition maybe?  ......(seems unlikely).

Do others here have similarly bad dietry habits?

Ben

Parents
  • I have a really broad spectrum of foods I can and will eat, but I get stuck in a hyper fixation for a period usually of weeks or months. The most recent one was chicken pie with gravy and also tuna pate on toast. So I'd just eat those things for days/weeks, etc. 

Prior to that was wraps, so i'd eat maybe halloumi or chicken and salad in a wrap, but everything was in a wrap. Where I live there is no fast food or take aways, but I think if I had that near by I would probably never cook. 

• I have a really broad spectrum of foods I can and will eat, but I get stuck in a hyper fixation for a period usually of weeks or months. The most recent one was chicken pie with gravy and also tuna pate on toast. So I'd just eat those things for days/weeks, etc. 

Prior to that was wraps, so i'd eat maybe halloumi or chicken and salad in a wrap, but everything was in a wrap. Where I live there is no fast food or take aways, but I think if I had that near by I would probably never cook. 

Children
No Data