How many people here are both isolated and alone and also have the Christian faith?

I know we have a few really isolated people here, and I know we have a few Christians, but I'm interested to see if there many (or even any) who exist in both groups.

*EDIT* Thank you all for your answers. It's been a nice discussion to be a part of for once! It seems fair to say that the christian faith fro those who have it seems to help a bit in most cases, greatly in others, and fail for some. A common cause of "failure" seems to be a mis-selling of the basic message, the nature of which varies depending upon which imperfect human tried to give you the faith. The God I believe in, has given us everything we need to have a great life, if we can only just learn to use it right.

Most of us need to live a long life just to figure that out, then we die! 

Parents
  • I have family but I feel isolated, trapped and alone.

I'm Christian but not overly religious. I used to be very religious but lost my faith for various reasons.

I find it hard to not feel alone. I feel like I'm part of this world but separated from everybody else.

Most of us need to live a long life just to figure that out, then we die! 

True!!! I fear I'll be long gone before I figure much out...

• Religion does not make you a good person, your behaviour does. 

I find it hard to not feel alone. I feel like I'm part of this world but separated from everybody else.

I completely understand what you mean, It's a crushing , horrible thing .

Reply Children
No Data