What's your favourite way to block sounds

Hello everyone,

What is your favourite way to block the noise? Ear defenders? Noise cancelling headphones? earpluges? Or do you have any better suggestions?

I was in an airplane today and the engine sound was driving me crazy.

Parents
  • I see. Well, the noise cancelling headphones seem to be the most popular so I'm assuming that they are the most effective??. The thing is that I don't like to carry things on my head like glasses or headphones ext.. they seem to me like extra effort to carry them around, worry about not losing them (I'm so good at forgetting things behind), worry about them being the cause of extra injuries (like a football hitting my head then the glasses or headphones would make it more painful or dangerous). In short, I don't like carrying stuff on my face or head unless it's a helmet. So, the question is do you think that noise cancelling earbuds/noise cancelling in ear headphones are similarly effective? 

• I see. Well, the noise cancelling headphones seem to be the most popular so I'm assuming that they are the most effective??. The thing is that I don't like to carry things on my head like glasses or headphones ext.. they seem to me like extra effort to carry them around, worry about not losing them (I'm so good at forgetting things behind), worry about them being the cause of extra injuries (like a football hitting my head then the glasses or headphones would make it more painful or dangerous). In short, I don't like carrying stuff on my face or head unless it's a helmet. So, the question is do you think that noise cancelling earbuds/noise cancelling in ear headphones are similarly effective? 

Children
No Data