Autism Fatigue...?

Hi everyone happy 2023. I was here on and off last year but been away as I had a few things to sort out with my health that's been a bit of a wild journey.

I've been suffering from fatigue but it's more than fatigue, I'm talking total exhaustion even after sleeping right through the night. I've got balance problems as well but I feel like it's to do with the fatigue. There's also increased urination at night like several times each night. I've done urine sample but no Diabetes. And then there's this headache, tingling and dull achy pain in the top and back of my head. Irritating and uncomfortable. Is this anxiety...? Or autism fatigue? I suffer from anxiety so suspecting it's that. But I did have burn out before and got tired then but this time like say it feels more than tiredness it is complete exhaustion. Your help here would be appreciated if you can.

Parents
  • I’m in a similar situation in believing I’m currently having some fatigue related to neurodiversity whether it’s autism or not I can’t be sure but I’ve got my first appointment with a GP on Thursday.

it’s like extreme fatigue even after a good nights sleep I still feel tired but I don’t need anymore sleep it’s then more body aches when usually I’m so active. I seem to be running at half my pace in all aspects of my life during fatigue and just wish I could be more efficient again. My brain doesn’t work as well either I get more brain fog/ make worse decisions and become more forgetful.

it’s like one big whirlwind and happens around twice a year and usually lasts 1-2 weeks the best thing I’ve learned is to just rest up but it’s hard in between working full time and getting the right amount of recovery.

• I’m in a similar situation in believing I’m currently having some fatigue related to neurodiversity whether it’s autism or not I can’t be sure but I’ve got my first appointment with a GP on Thursday.

it’s like extreme fatigue even after a good nights sleep I still feel tired but I don’t need anymore sleep it’s then more body aches when usually I’m so active. I seem to be running at half my pace in all aspects of my life during fatigue and just wish I could be more efficient again. My brain doesn’t work as well either I get more brain fog/ make worse decisions and become more forgetful.

it’s like one big whirlwind and happens around twice a year and usually lasts 1-2 weeks the best thing I’ve learned is to just rest up but it’s hard in between working full time and getting the right amount of recovery.

Children
No Data