Pains but no cause

I've recently had tests including bloods and literally nothing comes back despite me being in pain all the time. Usually in my stomach. I've had tests a few years back and the same thing. I genuinely am in pain but my family think I imagine it. Could this be an autism thing? I try to keep busy and it can help with the pain at times but it's always there and can make me feel rough at times. I had tests a few days ago and today the GP said it's all come back okay. Confused and feeling like I just graduated from the school of muppets.

Parents
  • Whereabouts is the pain? Upper or lower abdomen? And what tests did they do?

Digestive issues are common with autism, so could be anything from IBS to trapped wind if it's lower down.

For some things like gastritis or stomach ulcers (upper abdomen) I don't think there is a test as such, beyond checking for H. pylori, but you can have an ulcer without that being present. Inflammation of the stomach won't necessarily show up on a blood test, it can be very painful - I'm suffering from it right now. The diagnosis was based on ruling everything else out, there was no positive test for it.

• Whereabouts is the pain? Upper or lower abdomen? And what tests did they do?

Digestive issues are common with autism, so could be anything from IBS to trapped wind if it's lower down.

For some things like gastritis or stomach ulcers (upper abdomen) I don't think there is a test as such, beyond checking for H. pylori, but you can have an ulcer without that being present. Inflammation of the stomach won't necessarily show up on a blood test, it can be very painful - I'm suffering from it right now. The diagnosis was based on ruling everything else out, there was no positive test for it.

Children
No Data