Terrible anxiety

My anxiety has reached a new high for terrible. I feel sick all the time all throughout the day I haven't been sick but I feel like I will be. It's even affecting me when I drink. I'm tired all the time. And I'm getting pains especially in my stomach, sides and chest. I've had tests at hospital before to make sure nothings wrong and everything was fine as always but I don't feel fine I feel awful and my digestion is acting up as well. Just sick of this rubbish now. Would appreciate any advice and what you do to help yourself if you experience this as well.

Thanks, T.

Parents
  • I used to have anxiety a few years ago. Tbh, it was terrible. It all began when my father died. I had almost no sleep, I couldn’t work, and I had no desire to eat. I’m happy to have a super wife who’s been taking care of me all that time. I tried to meditate and stroll. Making myself do these things was tough, but I understood it was necessary. Besides this self-therapy, I went to my doctor. He prescribed me CBD gummies and told me how to choose them (here’s the article he shared with me [link removed by moderator]. 2 years have passed, and I have no anxiety at all. I’ll always be grateful to my wife and my doctor. Best wishes.

• I used to have anxiety a few years ago. Tbh, it was terrible. It all began when my father died. I had almost no sleep, I couldn’t work, and I had no desire to eat. I’m happy to have a super wife who’s been taking care of me all that time. I tried to meditate and stroll. Making myself do these things was tough, but I understood it was necessary. Besides this self-therapy, I went to my doctor. He prescribed me CBD gummies and told me how to choose them (here’s the article he shared with me [link removed by moderator]. 2 years have passed, and I have no anxiety at all. I’ll always be grateful to my wife and my doctor. Best wishes.

Children