Terrible anxiety

My anxiety has reached a new high for terrible. I feel sick all the time all throughout the day I haven't been sick but I feel like I will be. It's even affecting me when I drink. I'm tired all the time. And I'm getting pains especially in my stomach, sides and chest. I've had tests at hospital before to make sure nothings wrong and everything was fine as always but I don't feel fine I feel awful and my digestion is acting up as well. Just sick of this rubbish now. Would appreciate any advice and what you do to help yourself if you experience this as well.

Thanks, T.

Parents
  • Actually it might be where I did drink to much water I noticed when I went to the toilet my urine is crystal clear and when I drink I do feel worse, sick, headache, pain and a bit faint. I've not drank anything for a few hours now and when I went to the toilet it's still crystal clear.

I don't know what to do about this.

• Actually it might be where I did drink to much water I noticed when I went to the toilet my urine is crystal clear and when I drink I do feel worse, sick, headache, pain and a bit faint. I've not drank anything for a few hours now and when I went to the toilet it's still crystal clear.

I don't know what to do about this.

Children
No Data