Terrible anxiety

My anxiety has reached a new high for terrible. I feel sick all the time all throughout the day I haven't been sick but I feel like I will be. It's even affecting me when I drink. I'm tired all the time. And I'm getting pains especially in my stomach, sides and chest. I've had tests at hospital before to make sure nothings wrong and everything was fine as always but I don't feel fine I feel awful and my digestion is acting up as well. Just sick of this rubbish now. Would appreciate any advice and what you do to help yourself if you experience this as well.

Thanks, T.

Parents
  • There is a breathing trick that helps with anxiety, and it is concentrating on your breathing and breathe in for 3 seconds but breathe out for 5 seconds. breathing out lowers blood pressure and heart rate, so if you breathe out for a longer time than you breathe in over 5 minutes or more, you will feel less anxious,

Also try CBD gummies or capsules, they certainly help lower anxiety in some people.

• I tried this breathing trick last night and it helped me very quickly, thank you. It seemed to work better and be more tolerable than some of the other breathing exercises I have tried.

Reply Children
No Data