Terrible anxiety

My anxiety has reached a new high for terrible. I feel sick all the time all throughout the day I haven't been sick but I feel like I will be. It's even affecting me when I drink. I'm tired all the time. And I'm getting pains especially in my stomach, sides and chest. I've had tests at hospital before to make sure nothings wrong and everything was fine as always but I don't feel fine I feel awful and my digestion is acting up as well. Just sick of this rubbish now. Would appreciate any advice and what you do to help yourself if you experience this as well.

Thanks, T.

Parents
  • When did you start feeling unwell? What you describe could be anxiety but it could also be over hydration if you have drank too much water this last week since we had this hot weather. My grandchild had this on Thursday and felt sick every time she drank especially when it was water. If you get any worse call 111 so they can advise you or if you aren't better tomorrow call your GP.

• When did you start feeling unwell? What you describe could be anxiety but it could also be over hydration if you have drank too much water this last week since we had this hot weather. My grandchild had this on Thursday and felt sick every time she drank especially when it was water. If you get any worse call 111 so they can advise you or if you aren't better tomorrow call your GP.

Children
No Data