Lions Mane mushroom

I dont usually reccomend things but......I found these really help with anxiety and fatigue.  After a couple of days, the effects are really noticable.  Anyone else tried them and found they help?

Parents
  • Thank you for the recommendation. I'd never even heard of this before and I might give it a try.

I've tried St Johns Wort in the past and have been taking CBD oil recently. Neither had any noticeable effect on my anxiety.

I certainly don't want to go back on prescription meds, they just made my anxiety worse anyway.

• Cbd, st johns wort have no effect on me neither.  Did try cbd and it did have a slight calming effect.  Found lions mane to be 10x better if not more so.  Prescription meds didnt touch it.  Have tried cannabis tincture and that doesnt help either.  Just makes me fall asleep and groggy thre next day

• Cbd, st johns wort have no effect on me neither.  Did try cbd and it did have a slight calming effect.  Found lions mane to be 10x better if not more so.  Prescription meds didnt touch it.  Have tried cannabis tincture and that doesnt help either.  Just makes me fall asleep and groggy thre next day

Children
No Data