Lions Mane mushroom

I dont usually reccomend things but......I found these really help with anxiety and fatigue.  After a couple of days, the effects are really noticable.  Anyone else tried them and found they help?

Parents
  • This does look good. I'm a long-term chronic anxiety sufferer and found meds from doctors made it worse so I'm tempted...

Does it have any side effects? 

• I havn't noticed any negative effects so far.  Im asthmatic and have some allergies but not noticed anything negative.....think it can lower blood sugars if you are diabetic

• Sorry about your asthma I get that. I ordered it then as I think it's probably got to be worth the risk anyway, anxiety is f-ing awful. 

• Dont be sorry, its not too bad and yes.....anxiety is the f ing pits.  I did read sumthing somewhere that says something about the amydgala growing quicker as kids in autistic children, then stopping at 12-13 and then regressing. Apparently this is linked to fight or flight and increased anxiety responses.  Weird thing with me was, i was totally fearless until 11-12.....then worried about everything after.

• Dont be sorry, its not too bad and yes.....anxiety is the f ing pits.  I did read sumthing somewhere that says something about the amydgala growing quicker as kids in autistic children, then stopping at 12-13 and then regressing. Apparently this is linked to fight or flight and increased anxiety responses.  Weird thing with me was, i was totally fearless until 11-12.....then worried about everything after.

Children
No Data