What are the best health and lifestyle investments in yourself you've made?

I've got a HM Aeron chair, a Dyson air purifier, a set of Philips Hue lights, and a couple memberships at local boutique boxing and yoga gyms. These investments have done wonders for my mental and physical health.

What fat products and memberships have you found worthwhile?

Parents
  • Having a dog, so I have to go for walks everyday, I don't go to gyms as they freak out because of me having osteo-arthritis and will only let me use exercise bikes and a treadmill, why would I want to pay megabucks to use a sweaty, loud and germ laden gym when I can walk in the fresh air and natural beauty of the Welsh countryside? If I did go to the gym I'd still need to walk the dog. Walking helps my metal health too.

I see a really good osteopath when I need to to keep me mobile.

I take a curcumin capsule daily and a tot of aloe vera juice as it helps calm my nerves spasms from fybromyalgia.

We got a new sofa that is long enough in the seat and back for me to be comfortable, and not a shelf like so many pieces of modern furniture.

I eat properly, a good vegetarian diet, with lots of vegetables and pulses, homemade bread and I drink plenty of water.

• Having a dog, so I have to go for walks everyday, I don't go to gyms as they freak out because of me having osteo-arthritis and will only let me use exercise bikes and a treadmill, why would I want to pay megabucks to use a sweaty, loud and germ laden gym when I can walk in the fresh air and natural beauty of the Welsh countryside? If I did go to the gym I'd still need to walk the dog. Walking helps my metal health too.

I see a really good osteopath when I need to to keep me mobile.

I take a curcumin capsule daily and a tot of aloe vera juice as it helps calm my nerves spasms from fybromyalgia.

We got a new sofa that is long enough in the seat and back for me to be comfortable, and not a shelf like so many pieces of modern furniture.

I eat properly, a good vegetarian diet, with lots of vegetables and pulses, homemade bread and I drink plenty of water.

Children
No Data