What are the best health and lifestyle investments in yourself you've made?

I've got a HM Aeron chair, a Dyson air purifier, a set of Philips Hue lights, and a couple memberships at local boutique boxing and yoga gyms. These investments have done wonders for my mental and physical health.

What fat products and memberships have you found worthwhile?

• Switching to zero calorie fizzy drinks was a big turnaround for me. I could go through a 30 pack of Coca Cola in 3 days. Now I can still drink as much as I want and it basically doesn't matter.

• I try to get out for a walk in the countryside most days. I try to eat a mainly healthy diet much of the time. I study Zen Buddhist teachings for my mental health and happiness. I do Qigong. Listening to music seems to be great for my mental health and overall well-being.

• Having a dog, so I have to go for walks everyday, I don't go to gyms as they freak out because of me having osteo-arthritis and will only let me use exercise bikes and a treadmill, why would I want to pay megabucks to use a sweaty, loud and germ laden gym when I can walk in the fresh air and natural beauty of the Welsh countryside? If I did go to the gym I'd still need to walk the dog. Walking helps my metal health too.

I see a really good osteopath when I need to to keep me mobile.

I take a curcumin capsule daily and a tot of aloe vera juice as it helps calm my nerves spasms from fybromyalgia.

We got a new sofa that is long enough in the seat and back for me to be comfortable, and not a shelf like so many pieces of modern furniture.

I eat properly, a good vegetarian diet, with lots of vegetables and pulses, homemade bread and I drink plenty of water.

• I am a personal trainer and been working with martial artists, i have competed my self but teaching ended up being my passion.

Do you need assistance with this for free?

Worked with kids and people who is in their 60s. So she dosent matter neither does level of fitness.

Let me know because most things are different for every individual.

Have a wonderful weekend Slight smile