Vegan food

I tried these today and loved them.

If you are a vegan, what do you have for lunch?

Parents
  • This is my logical mind setting to work. Imagine meat was human meat now then you would have me totally against it so why the hell would I want a pretend version that tasted the same as dead people....

I had the same issue when my kids were eating vomit flavoured sweets and giggling about it while totally having a meltdown everytime they were ill and sick. What sort of weird is this?! Haha

• That makes no sense unless you were a cannibal and it was socially accepable to eat other people....and everyone else did.

Digging deeper down the rabbit hole....wait until vegans find out that plants are concious and have feelings too.....

1. Well I have had these thoughts....we live in abundance so we aren't connected to our natural self however if we were starved we would go out hunting. Plants are actually not our friends for long term ...plants try and protect themselves and can cause havoc to our intestines.plants also take in the toxins to give us oxygen .
    1. Well I have had these thoughts....we live in abundance so we aren't connected to our natural self however if we were starved we would go out hunting. Plants are actually not our friends for long term ...plants try and protect themselves and can cause havoc to our intestines.plants also take in the toxins to give us oxygen .
Children
  • Tell me about it, sent my son down and look what they did to him.

• I guess it's down to individual thought because let's be honest if you knew everything wouldn't the world, your health be perfect. Haha...Night night god.

• Pretty much disagree with everything here.  Without plants we wouldnt have medicine, or clothes.  Or food.  First point of call is grain, if there is no grain or berries.....you go for protein......if there is none of the former....the latter is also dead.

Plants take in co2.....its a well designed part of the equilbrium of the planet.....its not for us.  Its part of the design and the conciouness of the planet.  The "toxins" we breathe out....amongst other things give them life, its a balance.  Thats why volcanic activity is important......its tree "oxygen".