Vegan food

I tried these today and loved them.

If you are a vegan, what do you have for lunch?

• I like them too although the fresh ones are bigger and better.

• You're welcome and i understand.  It's normal to have differences of opinion, and i get the whole internet discussion thing.  It can get mixed up and go south really quickly....i often used to post what I thought was really funny in my head.....but in reality was quite offensive to other people.  I had to learn the hard way....so Im careful what I write now, very careful.

I always try to learn other points of view and not get set in my own "truths"....which may in fact no be true at all.....or try to force them onto people because at the end of the day, its just the ego wanting to be "right"....sure....there are blind facts that are wrong but also grey areas which cant be proven either way.

At least you will be able to see the zombies in the dark with all those carrots you've consumed haha

• Thankyou though, you have talked to me and even though we have different of opinions you haven't attacked me. I take on board other points of view. I like extra thought given to me. I really do say all I say with a tinge of humour. It's so hard on here to come across that way though. I really hope I don't have nightmares of zombies and dead human bodies otherwise I shall be munching carrots for breakfast haha ..Night x

• Thankyou for the discussion. I honestly think I am fed up of saving the planet and all that jazz. The circle of life shouldn't be put on our shoulders.have you ever watched nature? It's brutal and they don't have the Internet to even feel bad about themselves. The burden was put on us and it shouldn't be. 

It's my bedtime now and I want a pass from thinking ....everyone claims to know so much yet here we still are...

Look into the behavioural scientists.

• Tell me about it, sent my son down and look what they did to him.

• Zombie? I'm not sure if that's a real thing Thinking other than the government of course hehe
  • I guess it's down to individual thought because let's be honest if you knew everything wouldn't the world, your health be perfect. Haha...Night night god.

• Be screwed if you turned into a zombie then Grinning

• I was making a point with human meat because I know the level of disgust from vegans...my level of disgusting is eating human meat because I'm not grossed out by animal meat ...I was making a parallel 

• Pretty much disagree with everything here.  Without plants we wouldnt have medicine, or clothes.  Or food.  First point of call is grain, if there is no grain or berries.....you go for protein......if there is none of the former....the latter is also dead.

Plants take in co2.....its a well designed part of the equilbrium of the planet.....its not for us.  Its part of the design and the conciouness of the planet.  The "toxins" we breathe out....amongst other things give them life, its a balance.  Thats why volcanic activity is important......its tree "oxygen".

1. Well I have had these thoughts....we live in abundance so we aren't connected to our natural self however if we were starved we would go out hunting. Plants are actually not our friends for long term ...plants try and protect themselves and can cause havoc to our intestines.plants also take in the toxins to give us oxygen .
  • That makes no sense unless you were a cannibal and it was socially accepable to eat other people....and everyone else did.

Digging deeper down the rabbit hole....wait until vegans find out that plants are concious and have feelings too.....

• This is my logical mind setting to work. Imagine meat was human meat now then you would have me totally against it so why the hell would I want a pretend version that tasted the same as dead people....

I had the same issue when my kids were eating vomit flavoured sweets and giggling about it while totally having a meltdown everytime they were ill and sick. What sort of weird is this?! Haha

• I've tried them, not too bad.  Definately give the gro burgers a try. Also, the spiced chicken ones from adli.  They are not too bad either

• Quite the contrary when you've been brought up on it.  Didnt realise when i was a child to be honest....obviously became more concious when i got older plus......I still miss meat, not so much now....but i did, really badly.  I guess thats the logic behind it.

• I really wouldn't trust anything from tescos but that's a whole new other topic

• Why would you need alternatives though? I promise I'm not looking for an argument, I truly don't understand people that are against meat eating yet are looking for a flavour the same as meat. Surely anything that tastes the same as a slaughtered animal you would instantly reject??...

• These are absolutely gorgeous, I’ve always been a meat eater but I’ve now gone down to about 2 days a week. I’m not vegan but have really gone off red meat. It’s maybe another side of me that   isn’t masking so much. Childhood wasn’t a democracy!Smiley

• Gro burgers from co-op are probably the best meat alternative i've tried.  I now just skip meat alternatives.....they are a good gateway substitute to not eating meat though.