Vegan food

I tried these today and loved them.

If you are a vegan, what do you have for lunch?

Parents
  • Gro burgers from co-op are probably the best meat alternative i've tried.  I now just skip meat alternatives.....they are a good gateway substitute to not eating meat though.  

• Why would you need alternatives though? I promise I'm not looking for an argument, I truly don't understand people that are against meat eating yet are looking for a flavour the same as meat. Surely anything that tastes the same as a slaughtered animal you would instantly reject??...

• Why would you need alternatives though? I promise I'm not looking for an argument, I truly don't understand people that are against meat eating yet are looking for a flavour the same as meat. Surely anything that tastes the same as a slaughtered animal you would instantly reject??...

Children
  • Quite the contrary when you've been brought up on it.  Didnt realise when i was a child to be honest....obviously became more concious when i got older plus......I still miss meat, not so much now....but i did, really badly.  I guess thats the logic behind it.