Using public transport

I use the train at the weekend.  I rode my bike to the train station and then used the train then rode to my Mum's house. I was very anxious about the journey, but it was not so bad in the end.

Do you worry about using public transport?

Parents
  • I can manage buses well at off peak time. On peak it is much harder but usually doable, if with nasty aftereffects. 

I can do national trains, and international trains like eurostar, particularly when it is booked seats.

I have never done the tube alone and I don't think it would be safe for me to do so because I often get sufficiently overwhelmed that I'm no longer able to think clearly enough to navigate and instead have to hold onto whoever I'm with to get out safely. 

Coaches, again, are fine when seats are booked and it's not very busy.

However, I also drive, but find that very exhausting. So most long journeys (more than an hour and a half) are either driven by someone else, or public transport.

• I can manage buses well at off peak time. On peak it is much harder but usually doable, if with nasty aftereffects. 

I can do national trains, and international trains like eurostar, particularly when it is booked seats.

I have never done the tube alone and I don't think it would be safe for me to do so because I often get sufficiently overwhelmed that I'm no longer able to think clearly enough to navigate and instead have to hold onto whoever I'm with to get out safely. 

Coaches, again, are fine when seats are booked and it's not very busy.

However, I also drive, but find that very exhausting. So most long journeys (more than an hour and a half) are either driven by someone else, or public transport.

Children
No Data