Moving Out

Hi, I am a 21 year old who is on the autism spectrum. I have recently reserved a flat which i should hopefully be moving into in Early 2023. Is there anyone that is on here that also has moved out that has any tips on how to prepare to live alone. 

I did try searching on the internet but couldn't really find anything related to the subject. 

Parents
  • While I don't have personal experience moving out on the autism spectrum, I can certainly offer some general tips. Firstly, creating a structured routine can be helpful. Establishing a daily schedule for tasks like cleaning, cooking, and self-care can provide a sense of stability.

Another important aspect is organizing your space. Take some time to plan the layout of your flat, ensuring that everything has its designated place. This can make it easier to find what you need and maintain a tidy environment. If you need assistance with moving or organizing your belongings, services like [link removed by moderator] can be a great resource.

• While I don't have personal experience moving out on the autism spectrum, I can certainly offer some general tips. Firstly, creating a structured routine can be helpful. Establishing a daily schedule for tasks like cleaning, cooking, and self-care can provide a sense of stability.

Another important aspect is organizing your space. Take some time to plan the layout of your flat, ensuring that everything has its designated place. This can make it easier to find what you need and maintain a tidy environment. If you need assistance with moving or organizing your belongings, services like [link removed by moderator] can be a great resource.

Children
No Data