Hair washing

Hello All :-)

Does anyone here hate washing their own hair.  I tend to avoid washing my hair until it gets really greasy (not good I know).

I wash my hair over my bath with a shower hose and I try and do it as quickly as possible as I hate getting my face wet.   When I was a child, my mother used to wash my hair with a shower hose over the bath and I would have to put a flannel over my face.

If I'm at the hairdressers and have my hair washed over a basin it doesn't seem to bother me.

Just want to hear your thoughts, any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks 

Parents
  • It's just a small psychological problem. As a child, washing your hair caused your rejection, as a result of which you broadcast these feelings in adulthood. This is not your fault, but you must deal with this problem. I advise you to use dry shampoos cause it doesn't need water. Dry shampoo https://utiee.com/dry-shampoos-hair-powders/89-gold-lust-dry-shampoo-oribe.html instantly cleanses hair, extends your blowout, and prevents damage. If your hair gets dirty quickly, you can carry this shampoo in your handbag. It's one of the solutions to your problem, but I still advise you to try to cope with the discomfort when washing your hair. Clean and well-groomed hair always attracts attention.

• It's just a small psychological problem. As a child, washing your hair caused your rejection, as a result of which you broadcast these feelings in adulthood. This is not your fault, but you must deal with this problem. I advise you to use dry shampoos cause it doesn't need water. Dry shampoo https://utiee.com/dry-shampoos-hair-powders/89-gold-lust-dry-shampoo-oribe.html instantly cleanses hair, extends your blowout, and prevents damage. If your hair gets dirty quickly, you can carry this shampoo in your handbag. It's one of the solutions to your problem, but I still advise you to try to cope with the discomfort when washing your hair. Clean and well-groomed hair always attracts attention.

Children
No Data