Diet x

Hi all what do people do about there eating most the stuff I eat is unhealthy I can’t help that but I’m lacking in energy etc what can I do has anyone got help from the doctors 

Parents
  • Doctors typically only intervene if your underweight. often asking the Doctor for help with weight loss is something that most doctors do not take seriously and will often not even inform you of some of the things they can assist with. Most GP can prescribed exercise and in some situations pay or subsidise a gym membership. They can also referee you to social wellbeing group where they can pair you up with a volunteer who can go to the gym with you, find a local exercise group or activity & teach you how to cook better. Doctor can also refer you to a dietitian and phycologists.    

What exactly is the issue ? is it binge eating ? are you forgetting to eat and drink and then realising last minuet and grabbing something quick ? are you dependant on caffeinated beverages ? are you struggling with food textures and smells ? are you currently struggling with the imitation of preparing a meals ? 

All the issue i mentioned above is something that i have had to deal with having both autism & ADHD. 

You better off referring yourself to your local Health & Wellbeing then seeing your doctor as they are more willing to offer you help and support. 

• Doctors typically only intervene if your underweight. often asking the Doctor for help with weight loss is something that most doctors do not take seriously and will often not even inform you of some of the things they can assist with. Most GP can prescribed exercise and in some situations pay or subsidise a gym membership. They can also referee you to social wellbeing group where they can pair you up with a volunteer who can go to the gym with you, find a local exercise group or activity & teach you how to cook better. Doctor can also refer you to a dietitian and phycologists.    

What exactly is the issue ? is it binge eating ? are you forgetting to eat and drink and then realising last minuet and grabbing something quick ? are you dependant on caffeinated beverages ? are you struggling with food textures and smells ? are you currently struggling with the imitation of preparing a meals ? 

All the issue i mentioned above is something that i have had to deal with having both autism & ADHD. 

You better off referring yourself to your local Health & Wellbeing then seeing your doctor as they are more willing to offer you help and support. 

Children
No Data