Laser Eye Surgery

Just looking for opinions here. I use glasses to read and find it a bit frustrating having to take them of, put them on all the time plus I like to do DIY and tinker with my motorbike so end up upside down where my glasses keep falling off.  So I have been considering eye surgery which is basically the same as cataract surgery.

Has anyone had it done?
What are others opinions on it?

Parents
  • Hello there, folks. Tbh, I agree with Gerty. Eye surgery differs much from cataract surgery. I had eye laser surgery. It has greatly improved my eyesight, so if you suffer from bad vision, you should do it. A few months ago, I had an eyelid surgery west hollywood. The doctor told me that many people thought eye laser surgery and cataract surgery were the same, but they actually weren't. That's it. So, the choice is still up to you. Still, you'd better consult with your doctor. Please, don't forget to keep us updated.

• Hello there, folks. Tbh, I agree with Gerty. Eye surgery differs much from cataract surgery. I had eye laser surgery. It has greatly improved my eyesight, so if you suffer from bad vision, you should do it. A few months ago, I had an eyelid surgery west hollywood. The doctor told me that many people thought eye laser surgery and cataract surgery were the same, but they actually weren't. That's it. So, the choice is still up to you. Still, you'd better consult with your doctor. Please, don't forget to keep us updated.

Children
No Data