Laser Eye Surgery

Just looking for opinions here. I use glasses to read and find it a bit frustrating having to take them of, put them on all the time plus I like to do DIY and tinker with my motorbike so end up upside down where my glasses keep falling off.  So I have been considering eye surgery which is basically the same as cataract surgery.

Has anyone had it done?
What are others opinions on it?

Parents
  • im short sighted.... i prefer to leave it how it is. if i want to see stuff i can put my glasses on.

without my glasses though it feels like my world, because everything is fuzzy, i cant see the details of peoples face very clearly so it makes it easier for me to look at people more comfortably. and it gives me a excuse for not recognizing people in the streets so i can safely ignore people and then tell them i didnt have my glasses on as a excuse lol without glasses its totally my own world in which everyone else is just a blurr that i can ignore.

• im short sighted.... i prefer to leave it how it is. if i want to see stuff i can put my glasses on.

without my glasses though it feels like my world, because everything is fuzzy, i cant see the details of peoples face very clearly so it makes it easier for me to look at people more comfortably. and it gives me a excuse for not recognizing people in the streets so i can safely ignore people and then tell them i didnt have my glasses on as a excuse lol without glasses its totally my own world in which everyone else is just a blurr that i can ignore.

Children
No Data