Laser Eye Surgery

Just looking for opinions here. I use glasses to read and find it a bit frustrating having to take them of, put them on all the time plus I like to do DIY and tinker with my motorbike so end up upside down where my glasses keep falling off.  So I have been considering eye surgery which is basically the same as cataract surgery.

Has anyone had it done?
What are others opinions on it?

Parents
  • The only people I know who had it had very bad eyes and were fed up of paying extortionate prices for the lenses in their glasses. They weren’t completely corrected but enough that they could buy regular priced glasses or be fit more easily for contacts. I think the suitability for surgery and the results depend on your eye prescription and also if you are under 40 you may need repeat surgery or glasses again when elderly 

• The only people I know who had it had very bad eyes and were fed up of paying extortionate prices for the lenses in their glasses. They weren’t completely corrected but enough that they could buy regular priced glasses or be fit more easily for contacts. I think the suitability for surgery and the results depend on your eye prescription and also if you are under 40 you may need repeat surgery or glasses again when elderly 

Children
No Data