Am I evil?

For saying, "No!" to the Vaccine?

I had to be cute to others who asked me about the Vaccine, and say that I wasn't eligible. However, I don't feel comfortable doing so.

The receptionist at the Doctors' was understanding and didn't shame or virtue-signal me. But I am still trying to walk a tightrope.

Parents
  • Up to you. You will probably be giving someone else an earlier opportunity. I know why I will be having it eventually, so I would be very glad if no one  tries to use any overt leverage on me. There are some risks, but I see those as all part of the constant risk assessment we all engage in through out our lives. That also means i can change my mind if necessary, according to any further info that might happen to materialise. I hear stuff every day that might sway some people's personal decision. so you might say that the reassessment is almost daily. I also suppose that the more of us who have the double or single shot, the more it will help both us and those who choose not to have it.  Vaccines probably won't start (in  the country where I live) in earnest here for some months. I probably won't be first in the queue, so I am 'vaccinating' myself with quite strict social distancing and mask-wearing for the time being. That way i reckon i may also eventually have more control over the type of vaccine I get.

• Up to you. You will probably be giving someone else an earlier opportunity. I know why I will be having it eventually, so I would be very glad if no one  tries to use any overt leverage on me. There are some risks, but I see those as all part of the constant risk assessment we all engage in through out our lives. That also means i can change my mind if necessary, according to any further info that might happen to materialise. I hear stuff every day that might sway some people's personal decision. so you might say that the reassessment is almost daily. I also suppose that the more of us who have the double or single shot, the more it will help both us and those who choose not to have it.  Vaccines probably won't start (in  the country where I live) in earnest here for some months. I probably won't be first in the queue, so I am 'vaccinating' myself with quite strict social distancing and mask-wearing for the time being. That way i reckon i may also eventually have more control over the type of vaccine I get.

Children
No Data