Am I evil?

For saying, "No!" to the Vaccine?

I had to be cute to others who asked me about the Vaccine, and say that I wasn't eligible. However, I don't feel comfortable doing so.

The receptionist at the Doctors' was understanding and didn't shame or virtue-signal me. But I am still trying to walk a tightrope.

Parents
  • It might be worth considering the reason behind your rejection of the vaccine.

If you're uncomfortable with it, you've got your mind screaming at you not to do it, that it will cause you to feel discomfort, that it will be horrible, then you avoided the vaccine for a perfectly logical reason in that circumstance. Plenty of people with an actual phobia of needles or similar methods of delivery will not be wanting the vaccine. But their reasoning is not inherently evil, even if, to those without these worries, it seems incomprehensible.

• It might be worth considering the reason behind your rejection of the vaccine.

If you're uncomfortable with it, you've got your mind screaming at you not to do it, that it will cause you to feel discomfort, that it will be horrible, then you avoided the vaccine for a perfectly logical reason in that circumstance. Plenty of people with an actual phobia of needles or similar methods of delivery will not be wanting the vaccine. But their reasoning is not inherently evil, even if, to those without these worries, it seems incomprehensible.

Children
No Data