My life is a mess

I am a mess.

My room looks like a bomb has hit it, and I am having sleep issues; I don't sleep until late.

Not only do I have a shutdown, but I realise that I'm not a morning person.

Parents
  • My house has looked the same for months Grinning. I've only just reclaimed the bathroom.

I flip between morning/not-morning person. I've been known to bound out of bed at 6 am, eat be dressed and be at the works PC for 7.

Then there's the other days- the ones where I struggle to get up and log on for 10 am. It's like I'm trying to defer the day for as long as possible before I have to face it. 

Part of my kitty's role, which he does very well, is to prompt me to do other things. His interruptions into what I'm doing (including doing nothing) do tend to remind me take stock of how I'm spending my time during the day.

He's just arrived for his tea - which co-incidently is reminding me to make mine.

• My house has looked the same for months Grinning. I've only just reclaimed the bathroom.

I flip between morning/not-morning person. I've been known to bound out of bed at 6 am, eat be dressed and be at the works PC for 7.

Then there's the other days- the ones where I struggle to get up and log on for 10 am. It's like I'm trying to defer the day for as long as possible before I have to face it. 

Part of my kitty's role, which he does very well, is to prompt me to do other things. His interruptions into what I'm doing (including doing nothing) do tend to remind me take stock of how I'm spending my time during the day.

He's just arrived for his tea - which co-incidently is reminding me to make mine.

Children
No Data