My life is a mess

I am a mess.

My room looks like a bomb has hit it, and I am having sleep issues; I don't sleep until late.

Not only do I have a shutdown, but I realise that I'm not a morning person.

Parents
  • I'm not as untidy as you, Desmond, but like you I'm a very late riser and just hate early mornings. I once worked night shift and that suited me perfectly.  I'm seldom asleep before four in the morning, I find that I read, write and generally perform better in the middle of the night, I seriously can't function in the mornings. It's just another way I'm out of synch with the majority. And as for those damned 'early-birds' who seem to think sleeping-in is in some way immoral, well, to hell with 'em.

I know what works for me.

Ben

• I'm not as untidy as you, Desmond, but like you I'm a very late riser and just hate early mornings. I once worked night shift and that suited me perfectly.  I'm seldom asleep before four in the morning, I find that I read, write and generally perform better in the middle of the night, I seriously can't function in the mornings. It's just another way I'm out of synch with the majority. And as for those damned 'early-birds' who seem to think sleeping-in is in some way immoral, well, to hell with 'em.

I know what works for me.

Ben

Children
No Data