A National Friendship Database

I just think it would be great to have a national friendship database. Like those dating ones. You could register, put your details in e.g. hobbies, location, characteristics, and be matched up with friends. Everyone I meet online is so lonely. I've been lonely since 2005, living in a new area with no friends. It would be so much easier to have a database to look up friends on...

I tried Bumble BFF but just had a lot of nice conversations, no friends made *shrug*

Parents
  • Back to high needs.

I can see I struggle to process my own stuff and that I use others to try and make sense of it, especially romantic stuff. I get into difficult relationship scrapes where neither of us can tell if there's mutual interest and i analyse and analyse it without sticking my neck out. This is an extra reason to me wanting people around, and needing deep and meaningful, more than NTs seem to need.

• Back to high needs.

I can see I struggle to process my own stuff and that I use others to try and make sense of it, especially romantic stuff. I get into difficult relationship scrapes where neither of us can tell if there's mutual interest and i analyse and analyse it without sticking my neck out. This is an extra reason to me wanting people around, and needing deep and meaningful, more than NTs seem to need.

Children
No Data