Urgent help needed

So, I'm having a really difficult time at the moment (I'm sure I'm not alone in this). I need some advice. 
I'm really struggling with my mental health and my family are being difficult to say the least. I told my mum how I feel (about all the situations going on in my family) and she dismissed me and ignored everything I said, turning it around so that she was the victim and I was being ridiculous. I struggle to share my emotions normally instead bottling it up and ignoring it until I have a breakdown. Needless to say, it was a big deal for me to share. Having it thrown in my face was too much. Not to mention that afterwards my brother decided to message and have a go at me about upsetting my mum and how he wouldnt let me in the house when I go home (he's 14 and a bully).
I'm struggling anyway at the moment, hating myself and everything about me, I'm having a bad time with my anxiety and I think I'm depressed. I'm not feeling very optimistic about the future and I always feel inadequate. 
I don't process my emotions very well and don't really even know how to decipher how I'm feeling most of the time.

I need some advice, I just don't know what to do anymore. 

Parents
  • Hello,

I have been in a similar situation with family and have had no choice but to cut off my Mother due to her treatment of me. I also have a bullying younger brother who continues to impose a relationship with my Mother despite being asked not to many times. I am unsure if this would be the right path for you but I can tell you I am a lot happier now I no longer have the stress and lack of understanding. Cutting family off it hard but it is also very liberating. You are an amazing person and should not have to put up with such treatment.Tell them it is not accpetable and you will not put up with it. It is their choice then to rethink.

• Hello,

I have been in a similar situation with family and have had no choice but to cut off my Mother due to her treatment of me. I also have a bullying younger brother who continues to impose a relationship with my Mother despite being asked not to many times. I am unsure if this would be the right path for you but I can tell you I am a lot happier now I no longer have the stress and lack of understanding. Cutting family off it hard but it is also very liberating. You are an amazing person and should not have to put up with such treatment.Tell them it is not accpetable and you will not put up with it. It is their choice then to rethink.

Children
No Data