Urgent help needed

So, I'm having a really difficult time at the moment (I'm sure I'm not alone in this). I need some advice. 
I'm really struggling with my mental health and my family are being difficult to say the least. I told my mum how I feel (about all the situations going on in my family) and she dismissed me and ignored everything I said, turning it around so that she was the victim and I was being ridiculous. I struggle to share my emotions normally instead bottling it up and ignoring it until I have a breakdown. Needless to say, it was a big deal for me to share. Having it thrown in my face was too much. Not to mention that afterwards my brother decided to message and have a go at me about upsetting my mum and how he wouldnt let me in the house when I go home (he's 14 and a bully).
I'm struggling anyway at the moment, hating myself and everything about me, I'm having a bad time with my anxiety and I think I'm depressed. I'm not feeling very optimistic about the future and I always feel inadequate. 
I don't process my emotions very well and don't really even know how to decipher how I'm feeling most of the time.

I need some advice, I just don't know what to do anymore.