Feeling sick and suicidal

I'm Cookie, hi.

For some time I've had a feeling like I'm not right, in the sense that I feel sick and under the weather. I have a tummy ache every day all day and it's worse once I've eaten, especially in the morning. A part of me feels like I should go to the doctor or a&e but then another part says I shouldn't. I have severe Autism and rely on my family doing most things for me. I have poor diet - likely cause of what's wrong with me - and I rarely go outside. I've no friends and I work from home in my dads business. I just feel like life isn't worth it for me. Why get better when I can hardly do things by myself. And I am not going to change I've only gotten worse autism wise so is it worth getting my health looked at and fixed? Because I know there's something wrong. I can feel it but I don't know if it's worth it. I feel partly suicidal and I don't see much of a future but is it worth it me going on?

Parents
  • Hi Cookie.

Yes, it's definitely worth you going on! You are a unique person, there's no one else like you on this planet. You're feeling depressed, you have the stomach problem as well. Maybe there's something holding you back from eating better, it might be difficulty using the kitchen, stress or finding it hard to change a routine. 

If you need to see the doctor or consult someone else about your health you should. You deserve help and care as much as anyone else, whether they're Autistic or not.

Sending your warm wishes.

• Hi Cookie.

Yes, it's definitely worth you going on! You are a unique person, there's no one else like you on this planet. You're feeling depressed, you have the stomach problem as well. Maybe there's something holding you back from eating better, it might be difficulty using the kitchen, stress or finding it hard to change a routine. 

If you need to see the doctor or consult someone else about your health you should. You deserve help and care as much as anyone else, whether they're Autistic or not.

Sending your warm wishes.

Children
No Data