This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

CBD oil for three year old?

Hello all, I am wondering if anyone has any experience of giving a young child CBD oil ? My son is three and on the spectrum. He has lots of words but doesn’t use language functionally and also appears to have problem comprehending. He’s extremely hyper and I feel being able to calm him down would be the first step in learning how to interact and express himself. I put CBD in the search on the website here but no articles appeared, which I find strange given it’s a big subject. Thanks in advance.

Parents
  • Hiya. I was reading a long thread on the pda Facebook site on medications and cbd came up, some parents said it was amazing, gummies, like sweets are available now, 10mg each I didn’t expect much but have given some to my pda’er. Wow! We can see a difference, definitely. The trouble is no where gives advice on dosages, I would like to try a higher dose but am wary as can’t find much info, it seems so variable. So worth a try though. And they taste really good! Some parents went from 5mg to 25mg and on other websites I read much higher doses are given. Anything that would help my son would be amazing, he’s an anxious school refuser -  but so little research! 

• Hiya. I was reading a long thread on the pda Facebook site on medications and cbd came up, some parents said it was amazing, gummies, like sweets are available now, 10mg each I didn’t expect much but have given some to my pda’er. Wow! We can see a difference, definitely. The trouble is no where gives advice on dosages, I would like to try a higher dose but am wary as can’t find much info, it seems so variable. So worth a try though. And they taste really good! Some parents went from 5mg to 25mg and on other websites I read much higher doses are given. Anything that would help my son would be amazing, he’s an anxious school refuser -  but so little research! 

Children
No Data