Poor sleep

Hello everyone,

I had been suffering from poor sleep for a while, but recently made some changes which started to improve it (eg not having caffeine after 12 p.m and using a weighted blanket). However, the massive change to my routine, brought about by the lockdown, seems to have really damaged my sleep quality. I can fall asleep ok, but I keep waking up too early, with my mind buzzing so much that I am unable to go back to sleep.

If anyone has any recommendations of methods they've used that have improved their sleep, I'd be grateful if you could share them. 

Parents
  • Hi, Ursula. I've been struggling with my sleep too. I did try going for a (socially distanced) walk a few days ago, then had a warm bath as soon as I got home. That helped me relax and I slept much better that night. I keep falling into the trap of sleeping really badly, taking an evening nap, and then finding myself wide awake at night again!

Hope you get some good tips Slight smile

• Hi, Ursula. I've been struggling with my sleep too. I did try going for a (socially distanced) walk a few days ago, then had a warm bath as soon as I got home. That helped me relax and I slept much better that night. I keep falling into the trap of sleeping really badly, taking an evening nap, and then finding myself wide awake at night again!

Hope you get some good tips Slight smile

Children
No Data