Are autistic people included in the increased risk of severe illness from coronavirus (COVID-19) category

Please can you advise if autism, depression, anxiety, OCD, fibromyalgia and epilepsy is under the category of severe underlying health issues. I am an autistic adult with a learning disability fibromyalgia as well as depression, anxiety, OCD,  and epilepsy. I also live on my own.

Parents
  • No. I spoke to my GP about this because I'm ASD, physically disabled and would usually get an asda monthly delivery to help with shopping. I explained this to them and they gave me information about the royal voluntary society but said I don't qualify for the list. People on the list get prioritised for delivery slots. I phoned and asked them again - does chronic pain reduce the immune system. They said no.

From what I've learned and been told stress in general affects the immune system. So anyone with a disability chronic pain will have a reduced immune system more so than those without and should be shielding. Gov and supermarkets have forgotton all about the disabled in general. Spoke to Scope disability charity after speaking to my GP and they said the majority of people calling them now have the same issue.

• No. I spoke to my GP about this because I'm ASD, physically disabled and would usually get an asda monthly delivery to help with shopping. I explained this to them and they gave me information about the royal voluntary society but said I don't qualify for the list. People on the list get prioritised for delivery slots. I phoned and asked them again - does chronic pain reduce the immune system. They said no.

From what I've learned and been told stress in general affects the immune system. So anyone with a disability chronic pain will have a reduced immune system more so than those without and should be shielding. Gov and supermarkets have forgotton all about the disabled in general. Spoke to Scope disability charity after speaking to my GP and they said the majority of people calling them now have the same issue.

Children
No Data