Are autistic people included in the increased risk of severe illness from coronavirus (COVID-19) category

Please can you advise if autism, depression, anxiety, OCD, fibromyalgia and epilepsy is under the category of severe underlying health issues. I am an autistic adult with a learning disability fibromyalgia as well as depression, anxiety, OCD,  and epilepsy. I also live on my own.

Parents
  • I have asked on Twitter (no luck) and emailed Number 6 who are an Autism group where I live about it. I can't cope with the shops and rely on deliveries. Also have a major depressive disorder,  PTSD and various physical issues. 

In the DWPs eyes I am classes as disabled and do get PIP but no actual information at times like these. Heaven knows if this golden ticket would arrive or not. 

• I have asked on Twitter (no luck) and emailed Number 6 who are an Autism group where I live about it. I can't cope with the shops and rely on deliveries. Also have a major depressive disorder,  PTSD and various physical issues. 

In the DWPs eyes I am classes as disabled and do get PIP but no actual information at times like these. Heaven knows if this golden ticket would arrive or not. 

Children
No Data