Are autistic people included in the increased risk of severe illness from coronavirus (COVID-19) category

Please can you advise if autism, depression, anxiety, OCD, fibromyalgia and epilepsy is under the category of severe underlying health issues. I am an autistic adult with a learning disability fibromyalgia as well as depression, anxiety, OCD,  and epilepsy. I also live on my own.

Parents
  • Wait to see if you get a formal letter from the NHS informing you of your status, first letters should be arriving tomorrow, Tuesday, or it could be by text message.

I'm not sure about myself, I am entitled to free flu jabs and I suffered severe heart failure a few years ago.

• Wait to see if you get a formal letter from the NHS informing you of your status, first letters should be arriving tomorrow, Tuesday, or it could be by text message.

I'm not sure about myself, I am entitled to free flu jabs and I suffered severe heart failure a few years ago.

Children
  • I got a text saying "You have been identified as being extremely vulnerable".  I was seriously like WTF, followed by and?  But my mother who is 70+ and has asthma hasnt received one or a letter.  its not really anything new to me.  but it says dont go out and I have things I have to do every week that require me to do exactly that.  I will probably only be able to do them this week, then it will be game over.

At the time I received it I felt like replying and saying I am using Level 3 Biohazard Protocols when I go out, but actually need to still go out, not least for shopping.  Wearing a proper respirator with P3R cartridges gives me the N100 equivalent protection against airborne particulates.  Wearing goggles protects my eyes, wearing gloves protects my hands and wearing a jump suit gives me some protection bodily to airborne particulates.

Maybe im delusional, but I could really do with going shopping once more before we fully isolate.  i am still missing a bunch of things from my stockpile, including marmite and crumpets.  Also I have a very restrictive diet due to allergies.  i literally have to check every item for the 200+ ingredients im severely allergic to.  its not something I can leave to someone else as the anaphylaxis is capable of killing me much quicker than covid and for some reason all stocks of autoinjectors have bottomed out.  Might be able to get some jext this week but will see..

Anyway im a bit Grrrrrrrr, at this time due to it.