Weight loss

I have lost almost two stone in the past six months with Slimming World. My compulsion to hide, as an Aspie, meant that I had been overweight ever since early childhood. I was teased at school and felt sorry for myself afterwards. But now, I have become stronger. They won't break me. Slight smile

Parents
  • You did a great job! But I must inform you that losing weight is a kind of one stage. And leading yourself to aesthetic beauty is another. It should be understood that with great weight loss, in the largest case, you will have sagging skin, particularly in the abdominal area. But do not worry; in any case, there are certain ways out. From personal experience, I can say that you can't do without an abdominoplasty. I decided for a very long time for this operation because I was afraid I could be left with scars that would make the abdominal area ugly. However, after visiting www.drsteinbrech.com/.../abdominoplasty, I looked at it from a different perspective and decided on a tummy tuck. Honestly, I didn't regret it one bit. Everything went perfectly.

• You did a great job! But I must inform you that losing weight is a kind of one stage. And leading yourself to aesthetic beauty is another. It should be understood that with great weight loss, in the largest case, you will have sagging skin, particularly in the abdominal area. But do not worry; in any case, there are certain ways out. From personal experience, I can say that you can't do without an abdominoplasty. I decided for a very long time for this operation because I was afraid I could be left with scars that would make the abdominal area ugly. However, after visiting www.drsteinbrech.com/.../abdominoplasty, I looked at it from a different perspective and decided on a tummy tuck. Honestly, I didn't regret it one bit. Everything went perfectly.

Children
No Data