Weight loss

I have lost almost two stone in the past six months with Slimming World. My compulsion to hide, as an Aspie, meant that I had been overweight ever since early childhood. I was teased at school and felt sorry for myself afterwards. But now, I have become stronger. They won't break me. Slight smile

Parents
  • Such as starting to walk more. After a while that will be normal. Then tackle any mindless eating until that’s normal. Eat healthier food until that’s normal. Count calories until it’s second nature, maybe start paying attention to macros after a while, join a gym or pick up that hobby you’ve been wanting to try.

Lots of little changes add up pretty quickly into a total life change.

Went from 230lbs+ to 154lbs. Still making changes but I can do pretty much anything I want now. I go climbing all the time, mountain biking, love the gym, wear sleeveless dresses for the first time in my life.

Life is a hell of a lot easier now, but the first thing I did was start walking to work.

• Such as starting to walk more. After a while that will be normal. Then tackle any mindless eating until that’s normal. Eat healthier food until that’s normal. Count calories until it’s second nature, maybe start paying attention to macros after a while, join a gym or pick up that hobby you’ve been wanting to try.

Lots of little changes add up pretty quickly into a total life change.

Went from 230lbs+ to 154lbs. Still making changes but I can do pretty much anything I want now. I go climbing all the time, mountain biking, love the gym, wear sleeveless dresses for the first time in my life.

Life is a hell of a lot easier now, but the first thing I did was start walking to work.

Children
No Data