Weight loss

I have lost almost two stone in the past six months with Slimming World. My compulsion to hide, as an Aspie, meant that I had been overweight ever since early childhood. I was teased at school and felt sorry for myself afterwards. But now, I have become stronger. They won't break me. Slight smile

Parents
  • Don't stop at the result you've achieved; you should always strive for more. I have never been overweight, as I lead an active lifestyle. But during the lockdown, I ate chips and watched TV shows every day. This harmed my weight. I decided to get into athletic shape. A professional nutritionist prescribed me a diet and recommended working out at the gym. I bought a gym membership and www.vont.com/.../ to keep track of my progress. Gaining weight is easier than getting rid of it.

• Don't stop at the result you've achieved; you should always strive for more. I have never been overweight, as I lead an active lifestyle. But during the lockdown, I ate chips and watched TV shows every day. This harmed my weight. I decided to get into athletic shape. A professional nutritionist prescribed me a diet and recommended working out at the gym. I bought a gym membership and www.vont.com/.../ to keep track of my progress. Gaining weight is easier than getting rid of it.

Children
No Data