* this thread needs YOU ! *, Which car/motorbike/tractor/drone/plane/skateboard/surfboard/boat/train is the coolest ever

I used fast cars, motorcycles, drinking beer, fighting, chasing women, and having bad relationships to try to fit into society but the real issue was I was on the spectrum.

It took me a long  time to work out what the real issue was. Have you had a similar experience ?

did you up the adrenalin in your life to try and fit in ? like climbing ice mountains at night with a torch on your head !

did you drink far too much to overcome your lacking social skills ? Funny stories are most welcome as well of course we do need a laugh.

Have you made a complete tit of yourself ? lets us know please.

Did you join the army or the navy by mistake ?  lets us know please. 

does driving cars and/or motorcycles help calm your autism related anxiety or make it worse (eg road rage) ? lets us know

did autism cause you to be so aggressive you got arrested a lot,,,, how did you deal with it, how did your parents deal with it ?

telling jokes about your autism and autistic mistakes is most welcome

Parents
  • After 45 years of riding motorcycles I seem to have ended up with the coolest motorcycle ever abut 20 years ago.

I've recently spent two years contemplating it's replacement rather than undertake the extensive refurbishment it needs after twenty thousand miles of incredibly fast and unbelievably safe motorcycling, and come to the conclusion that whilst there's a bike I'd like to ride as well, there's nothing else I'd really contemplate riding instead.

It's Yamaha's 1985 groundbreaking FZ750 (model 1FN)

And I'm finally, actually, stepping into proper DIY high quality motorcycle restoration because of it. And the "spares ship" I bought about ten years ago that has just aged, and remained unused 'cos the FZ NEVER BREAKS!!

I might as well make something of it, a good one can sell for thousands now, who knows what they'll be worth by the time I finish the work!...

If anyone reading this has an FZ 750 in their life, I'd really like to talk to you about it!

• After 45 years of riding motorcycles I seem to have ended up with the coolest motorcycle ever abut 20 years ago.

I've recently spent two years contemplating it's replacement rather than undertake the extensive refurbishment it needs after twenty thousand miles of incredibly fast and unbelievably safe motorcycling, and come to the conclusion that whilst there's a bike I'd like to ride as well, there's nothing else I'd really contemplate riding instead.

It's Yamaha's 1985 groundbreaking FZ750 (model 1FN)

And I'm finally, actually, stepping into proper DIY high quality motorcycle restoration because of it. And the "spares ship" I bought about ten years ago that has just aged, and remained unused 'cos the FZ NEVER BREAKS!!

I might as well make something of it, a good one can sell for thousands now, who knows what they'll be worth by the time I finish the work!...

If anyone reading this has an FZ 750 in their life, I'd really like to talk to you about it!

Children
No Data