NT spouse of ?Asperger's.

Hi

A bit apprensive on here. First time.

No diagnosis but partner exhibits many traits of asperger's. I'm convinced. Can't talk to him about it, scared. He has a temper. I was naive and young when we married.

I'm lonely and want to leave. I can't. No way back. Can't deal with it. It's my life too.

Anyone else living this way?

Thanks

OMO

Parents
  • Thank you so much for your reply. I feel relieved that other people understand.  I do have a choice but it's not an easy one as I don't want to split the family up. It's hard.  I am getting some support from some friends at church so things seem less hopeless at the moment.

You

are right about becoming more independent. That's what I am trying to be but I find it hard sometimes.

Wishing you best of luck xx

• Thank you so much for your reply. I feel relieved that other people understand.  I do have a choice but it's not an easy one as I don't want to split the family up. It's hard.  I am getting some support from some friends at church so things seem less hopeless at the moment.

You

are right about becoming more independent. That's what I am trying to be but I find it hard sometimes.

Wishing you best of luck xx

Children
No Data