I don't want to be here anymore

I don't want to be here anymore. I don't want any pain or suffering, I just want it to be over. If I google how to kill myself it just comes up with loads of numbers to talk to people for help. I don't want. Can someone tell me a way that is guarenteed to work with no pain/suffering. 

Thanks

Parents
  • I know what it's like to try to look to the future and see no place for yourself.

I'd end it all if my family didn't need me, but if I killed myself it might encourage them to do the same, so I keep going for them.

I can't help you with your request, but try to think back to happier times - try to find something that inspired you, even if others might rate it as "childish". The purpose is to inspire you, not anyone else.

• I know what it's like to try to look to the future and see no place for yourself.

I'd end it all if my family didn't need me, but if I killed myself it might encourage them to do the same, so I keep going for them.

I can't help you with your request, but try to think back to happier times - try to find something that inspired you, even if others might rate it as "childish". The purpose is to inspire you, not anyone else.

Children
No Data