I don't want to be here anymore

I don't want to be here anymore. I don't want any pain or suffering, I just want it to be over. If I google how to kill myself it just comes up with loads of numbers to talk to people for help. I don't want. Can someone tell me a way that is guarenteed to work with no pain/suffering. 

Thanks

• @ I don't mean to be nasty, but this seems to be very spammy and inappropriate.

I wonder if this priest can also slice, dice and cut julienne fries.

• I must apologise to you.

When I read the title to this thread, I jumped to the conclusion that you were going to complain about this  website and forum and you didn't want to be here! 

• Dear Dean,

I know where you are coming from, and I don't mind admitting that I have had thoughts like this in the past. I am currently unemployed and I am struggling to find my place in the grand scheme of things. So as you can see, you are not alone. However, please try to consider your family in all of this. They are always there when you need them. Whenever I had feelings like this, and I couldn't reveal that I was feeling like this to my family, I contacted The Samaritans via email, and I received a very fast response and advice.

I hope that this helps. God bless.

• I know what it's like to try to look to the future and see no place for yourself.

I'd end it all if my family didn't need me, but if I killed myself it might encourage them to do the same, so I keep going for them.

I can't help you with your request, but try to think back to happier times - try to find something that inspired you, even if others might rate it as "childish". The purpose is to inspire you, not anyone else.

• Dear Dean,

I am sorry to hear that you are going through a difficulty time. We are really concerned about what you have mentioned in your message, so we have just sent you a direct email.

Kind regards,

Ayshe

• There is no guaranteed way - this is coming from a suicide survivor. I'm sorry to hear your feeling like this. Have you felt like this before, if so did anything help you? 

I still get suicidal thoughts but now my MH has improved since finding out I was autistic, I've been able to recognise this is my minds natural reaction to a 'meltdown'. Although it's scary and makes me feel rubbish I know these feelings will pass, which makes it easier to cope with.

Are you seeing anyone from psychiatric services? If not, do you feel able to speak to your GP about this? They may be able to refer you to services in your area that can help you to overcome the challenges you are currently facing. For example, a psychiatrist was the first person to prescribe me sleeping tablets. Getting a good nights sleep significantly improved my mood and is helping to maintain my well-being.