NAS Forum, Internet, And Being Maliciously "Hacked" Upon Here. Yes, Really.

(My "NAS InternetThread #4" in a way. The Title is as it says, there. I had to change passwords Three times to do this. This may be My last Thread (and last Post), ever, not by My own choice. Please see near the end of this other Thread:

https://community.autism.org.uk/f/health-and-wellbeing/15792/fake-likebots-as-well-as-copybots-now-upon-this-nas-forum/

...for some detail & Pictures, about what happened to stop Me Posting upon this Forum. )

About THIS Here Thread.
NAS says/once said - ...to draw attention to a 'problem' upon this Forum, that it helps Them by starting a New Thread about it. Whether they acknowledge is another matter, for this is over a Month, now.

But for Myself, after much trouble, I managed to Post This here Thread... which is asking is ONE Simple Question:
What stops My being "Hacked" here from happening AGAIN?

Thank You, Very Much, To Those Who Were Genuinely Nice To Me, & Fare Thee Well.  Slight smile

Parents
  • Greetings to All... ! This is probably a main thing for any Moderators to look into again, but...

I just wanted to mention a few things about MY signing in. --- (*Ahem* & Deepens voice...) Yeah, You, MY signing in, nah-nerr, not anyone elses' signin' in, but MINE, with ME, an' them OLD devices, yet a with the votey-uppy thing an'all that, nerrrr!

( *cough!* Sorry, You know what I am like sometimes, I hope ! ) The thing is... I just signed in just now, and during that, a SURVEY popped up! Yes, really, right in the middle of typing in supposedly secret passwords and all that...! I post to hopefully draw attention to that. Is this for real or not?

Thanks especially if WebPM replies... (...) Also, I do get a lot of FAKE websites and interceptions, but this one I mention was especially annoying/suspicious, and so I ask what I ask there, wondering if You (NAS) *truly do* conduct surveys like that? (Or was I just hacked, again, like the fake votes still there...)

...Lastly, to anyone not understanding this Post, You may ignore it if You like - I am just a peculiar Person (prone to attacks)... Everyone Else, Good People...Do not be like Me, just save Yourselves!  Slight smile

•  The survey popup ,, i got it as well, so stop worrying.  u're defo peculiar for sure but who wants to be normal? I always look forward to your posts as they are always unique. Blush

• ...Greetings Mr Aidie/Adrian Slight smile...

Did You actually "Do" the survey/pop-up? I just thought it to be WAAAYYY peculiar that it should "pop up" like that even before I had logged on/signed in. Even if true, that did not feel right to Me... if true, NAS should start a Thread here (on their own forum) with a LINK to this thing/survey... That is at least My opinon for now. I beware of a lot, so it just seemed spooky to Me.

(Yes, I am "defo peculiar"... Separate Thread there for that, though, I say...)

• ...Greetings Mr Aidie/Adrian Slight smile...

Did You actually "Do" the survey/pop-up? I just thought it to be WAAAYYY peculiar that it should "pop up" like that even before I had logged on/signed in. Even if true, that did not feel right to Me... if true, NAS should start a Thread here (on their own forum) with a LINK to this thing/survey... That is at least My opinon for now. I beware of a lot, so it just seemed spooky to Me.

(Yes, I am "defo peculiar"... Separate Thread there for that, though, I say...)

Children
No Data