Fake "LikeBots" As Well As Copybots, now upon this NAS Forum

Greetings to All. This is the latest "Maintenance" Thread, or 'Report Spam' Thread. ( ...& For those not interested or not affected, I say just move on, or start Your own Thread. ) But this kind of Thread *is* necessary at times. NAS themselves say to start a New Thread when a New problem arises, and so that is what I am doing here.

NAS, There is a LIKEBOT here now, as well as a COPYBOT. Again. (Using a Plural does not matter.) This Thread is begun to draw Your attentions to the fact.

The BEST information on This Forum, about dealing with "Copybots":
https://community.autism.org.uk/f/miscellaneous-and-chat/12621/copybot-and-forum-security/

The "LikeBot" is a new thing. I Myself have been seen to "like" certain (new) Users of whom I have no knowledge. This is the Thread to write about that, now. I have never "upvoted" these Persons but someone has FAKED My doing so...

So, NAS, --- SORT IT OUT!!!

Parents Reply Children
  • No problem DC!

It's nothing to worry about. Forgive me if you already do, but do you clear the cache on your devices? That can cause them to be very slow if you don't from time to time.

Good fortune to you also!

• Thanks for replying, Mr. Mountains... You are so very COOL...    Slight smile

See my answer to Mr. Lone, up there. But I prefer that You are correct also. Good Fortune to You, and Thank You for providing the cool weather so far...!

• (This Thread seems quite busy right now, at <> half-twelve..). To Mr LoneWarrior...You Good Sir, as I said, are the other Person much "appreciated"! Thank You for the Comments & support upon all Threads concerned!

...The thing is, little things like this, do cause my creaking devices to creak a bit more. The update from NAS back in 2017 nearly totalled one of them. Upon this Device I use now, I had a new trouble starting it up, let alone logging on. I have said very often before, that one day I might stop posting altogether because I lack the (new) Devices to do so.

I am staying, though posting less, but am glad I just happened to see all of this now... but this is the type of "hacking" where if it does get worse, then I would have to delete. It is NOT that bad, yet, so do not worry so much. Time will tell...

• DC it's just one of those weird little things that goes on here from time to time. Literally no-one thinks anything bad of you.

Don't delete or even retreat, remain upbeat!

• Noooooooo don’t ever Delete yourself, that would be so upsetting, 

Keep being you as it’s needed.

upvote and be happy. :)