Fake "LikeBots" As Well As Copybots, now upon this NAS Forum

Greetings to All. This is the latest "Maintenance" Thread, or 'Report Spam' Thread. ( ...& For those not interested or not affected, I say just move on, or start Your own Thread. ) But this kind of Thread *is* necessary at times. NAS themselves say to start a New Thread when a New problem arises, and so that is what I am doing here.

NAS, There is a LIKEBOT here now, as well as a COPYBOT. Again. (Using a Plural does not matter.) This Thread is begun to draw Your attentions to the fact.

The BEST information on This Forum, about dealing with "Copybots":
https://community.autism.org.uk/f/miscellaneous-and-chat/12621/copybot-and-forum-security/

The "LikeBot" is a new thing. I Myself have been seen to "like" certain (new) Users of whom I have no knowledge. This is the Thread to write about that, now. I have never "upvoted" these Persons but someone has FAKED My doing so...

So, NAS, --- SORT IT OUT!!!

Parents
  • As far as I saw, I was Fake-LikeBotted to "like":

LanFan1301
    NAS62736
    NAS62745

...Whom I have NOT liked. There may be others, though.

Completely unrelated, the only outside Thread about Fake Likes, I put a link to is here:

https://www.smore.com/r50ve-how-do-you-spot-fake-likes-online

...Which explains about FaceBook and Twitter, etc. With regards to This Forum, So far it seems just getting four or five (fake) "likes" upon here, and starting a Thread, this automatically puts a person "within the top 1% of the community"...

NAS - SORT IT OUT! (How many times will I try to say that here?)

• As far as I saw, I was Fake-LikeBotted to "like":

LanFan1301
    NAS62736
    NAS62745

...Whom I have NOT liked. There may be others, though.

Completely unrelated, the only outside Thread about Fake Likes, I put a link to is here:

https://www.smore.com/r50ve-how-do-you-spot-fake-likes-online

...Which explains about FaceBook and Twitter, etc. With regards to This Forum, So far it seems just getting four or five (fake) "likes" upon here, and starting a Thread, this automatically puts a person "within the top 1% of the community"...

NAS - SORT IT OUT! (How many times will I try to say that here?)

Children
  • Hi DC thank you for starting this thread and seeing your name liking achievements and saying it isn’t actually you doing so.

i counted at least eight today from not many days ago. All liked by the same five names you put up here?

in the distant past nearly all achievements were liked by Hendrow?

he hasn’t to my knowledge been on here for many months if not maybe years?

I did indeed think it possible you liked those who had achieved discussion starter status as you are a very kind person and like to upvote just like me. 

Take care and I hope this cooler weather is suiting your devices if not yourself. 

X()X

• NAS62745

Same here. I haven't even logged on all day either.

Didn't like the copybot post either.

Not going to lose sleep over it though. I just post here to post, not votes or validation.

I contacted NAS nearly two weeks ago about something else, haven't had an answer yet.

Keep calm and carry on.

• (Also, it is a shame that this sort of thing will further put people off from using the UpVote Button. I hope that this is sorted soon, or I might have to delete Myself, and I do not want to do that.)